Microsoft released Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3. There are still some problems with Exchange 2010 SP3.
Hopefully there won’t be any more strange problems after this update. Some of the biggest problems that were resolved with this update are Memory leak or memory corruption, Edgetransport.exe crash when transport rule sends a rejection message to empty address, Incorrect recurring meeting and EdgeTransport.exe crashes if the form field is empty.
Microsoft fixed following problems with Exchange SP3 Rollup 5
- 2887459 Public folder expiry time is set incorrectly in Exchange Server 2010 SP3
- 2892257 Email items are lost when you move items between shared folders by using EWS delegate access
- 2897935 “Cannot save the object ‘\FolderName'” error message when you try to replicate Exchange Server 2010 public folders
- 2898908 EdgeTransport.exe crashes if the From field is empty in an email message
- 2903831 Only a single character is allowed in the disclaimer content in ECP
- 2904459 RPC Client Access service crashes if you add “Signed By” or “Send From” column in Outlook online mode
- 2913413 RPC Client Access service crashes with an exception in Exchange Server 2010
- 2913999 Meeting request body and instructions are lost in delegate’s auto-forwarded meeting request
- 2916836 EdgeTransport.exe crashes when a transport rule sends a rejection message to an empty address
- 2919513 Memory leak or memory corruption occurs in Exchange Server 2010
- 2924971 RPC Client Access service stops when you select an inactive search folder in Outlook 2007 in an Exchange Server 2010 SP3 environment
- 2926057 EdgeTransport.exe crashes if seek operation failed in Exchange Server 2010
- 2927856 Incorrect recurring meeting if disclaimer transport rule is enabled in Exchange Server 2010
In addition daylight saving time (DST) were updated for Exchange Server 2010 SP3.
You can get more information about Update Rollup 5 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 here